Monday, November 19, 2012

Call police to get rid of unwanted firearms

The Kansas City Missouri Police Department does not sponsor events to turn in unwanted guns. That's because we will take these weapons any time. If you have a firearm in your possession that you want to be sure will never be used for criminal activity, turn it in to the KCPD. You can call an officer to come get it, or you can drop it off at a patrol division station. We will destroy the gun. The video below fully explains the process:

Send comments to